You Can Trust our experienced qualified and trained staff to provide quality client care
Each member of Interventions Recovery Counseling Center is trained to treat general problems such as anxiety, depression and substance use disorders. In addition, all staff member have extensive, ongoing training and experience in their respective specialty areas. All non- licensed therapist work under the supervision of a licensed board certified clinician. Your primary therapist who you will see see for individual sessions will be at least a masters levels trained mental health professional with either certifications being fully licensed by Florida Department of Health.
Our Diverse Staff Consists of:
- Certified addiction professionals and counselors
- Masters Level therapists
- Licensed mental Health Counselors
- Licensed Clinical Social WorkersIntensive Outpatient Program (IOP) – At IRTC our IOP program provides clients with both structure and flexibility. Clients who meets the criteria for our IOP program will receive group therapy with a focus on stress reduction, relapse prevention, responsibility, accountability and much more. Clients will also be assigned a primary substance abuse counselor who will help the client address any underlying issues in order to prevent relapse. Family counseling is also addressed at this level of care as we feel this is imperative for all those affected by substance abuse. Call us at (888) 283- 5704 to help yourself or someone you love start healing today.
- .Paul Sohr CEO At IRTC Paul Paul
- Accreditations LMHC CAP ICADC NCAMP